Monday, September 28, 2009


(horseshoe lake?.... more like pond i guess)


a couple of sundays ago mikey and i finally got off our butts and went to upper bidwell park.... which is right in chico..... i think everyone in chico would admit that they should go more often.... i definitely will....

nature pictures for mom....

big chico creek.....
yahi trail in upper bidwell park.... easy trail right along the river...
representin'..... when y'all come visit again be sure to remind me that there's a beautiful and super easy trial that we can hike... i sometimes forget....


3 comments:

  1. I would love to go on that hike, it looks fantastic. I have a blog too, still trying to figure it out. I need to get it all organized and easier to use and access other blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Keep writing.... I'm reading.....
    Great pictures, Cadence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That thorny flower thing...yow! That's crazy and beautiful! You're making me want to actually start "blogging". I love all that you've done so far...I want more!

    ReplyDelete